Information about the Hockey League for Businesses, powered by Fabrik8
Formula: 3 against 3 + goalkeeper (7 – 10 players per team recommended)
- Advanced: 5 – 10+ years of field hockey experience.
- Intermediate: mix of experienced players and beginners.
- Beginner: designed for people with little field hockey experience.
Dates : Pre-season: December 11 to 15 / Season: January 8 to March 21
Days : Monday to Thursday (schedule varies between these days)
Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Pre-season: Evaluation matches from December 11 to 15.
Season: Regular season of 6 to 8 weeks (depending on weather conditions).
Maximum number of teams: Details to come
Series : Details to come
Finale: Details to come
REGISTRATION FEES: $3800 per team.
Open to individual entries and complete teams.
Discover our rooftop skating rink, a unique experience in Montréal!
Make the most of winter and make Fabrik8 your next destination for ice sports activities!
Included in the price for your team during the season:
- High-quality rink and facilities
- Ranking website with statistics
- Referee and scorekeeper for your games